If you are searching for a dedicated ecommerce solution, a tool to simplify the process of your ecommerce business, and a platform equipped with a variety of functionalities, check out thisB2B ecommerce platform comparison and choose one of the 10 platforms presented!
There are plenty of great ecommerce software solutions for your B2B business. Bellow, there are 10 platforms to consider using un 2019:
- BigCommerce: BigCommerce is a robust ecommerce solution for B2B businesses to setup and run an online store. It comes equipped with marketing tools to help you expand your client base. Other features include product catalog, secure shopping cart, reporting and analytics, social media marketing, and mobile-optimized storefront.
- Wix: A cloud-based platform used by small businesses, individuals, and larger stores. You can track your orders, create collections to present your items, and manage your inventory. It accepts multiple payment methods and allows shipping regulations.
- Shopify: One of the most popular B2B ecommerce solutions packed with all the tools and features you need to build, run, and grow your online business. Building your B2B store is as easy as the platform provides professionally-designed templates and a responsive editor.
- 3dCart: This platform helps you leverage your business operations with its incredible set of features, tools, and partnerships with lots of business service providers.
- Yotpo: A user-generated & marketing platform suitable for retail and ecommerce businesses. The platform makes it easy for buyers to leave ratings and comments.
- Pinnacle Cart: Made for growing and scalable businesses, this platform gives you total control of managing your B2B store. Some of the features included are SEO, order management, product and category management, reporting & business analytics, and content management.
- SellerPrime: An ecommerce analytics platform, designed for Amazon sellers to gain information to use for leveraging their processes, products, and services.
- Jazva: This ecommerce platform is designed for multi-channel ecommerce businesses. It is ideal for handling larger inventories, a higher volume of sales, and multiple warehouses.
- Volusion: This platform serves as a personal assistant to create and manage ecommerce sites with ease. Its main features are store builder, secure web hosting, social media sharing, abandoned cart reports, and etc.
- WooCommerce: This open-source ecommerce solution allows businesses to create and build their websites, manage operations, and drive sales while lowering cart abandonment rates.
Are you ready to make a decision based on this B2B ecommerce platform comparison?
8 Tips to Help Convert Your Leads Into Sales https://t.co/X8VaCgiWeg
#ExportHub #b2b #business2business #export #hub #import #ecommerce #trading #platform #opportunities #GlobalTrade #data #goods #services #BulkBuying #wholesale #TradeMarketing pic.twitter.com/1l1l98oGiM
— Export Hub (@exporthub) January 16, 2019