How to use your B2B ecommerce solution? Here are the top 5 must-haves to build an amazing and stand-out B2B store that maximizes your sales and profit!
The B2B industry is getting bigger and bigger as more sellers, companies, and brands move to the online world.
B2B businesses are looking for web-based and automated solutions to boost efficiency while lowering their costs. In order for you to be competitive, it is important to use the right B2B ecommerce solution and build a B2B store that isn’t just good, but unique and out of this world.
Here are the top 5 must-haves to building a unique B2B store that maximizes your sales and profits:
- Protect your customers’ data with SSL: SSL certificate ensures your store is safe and 100% protected. In other words, no one can intercept your customers’ data. Smart shoppers know to look for these details. They will be turned off by a non-protected store or may not be able to access your website at all. Having an SSL certificate is crucial for SEO.
- Update your shipping options: Did you know that faulty shipping is one of the primary reasons for revenue loss? Some of the reasons B2B shoppers abandon their shopping carts are unexpected delivery charges, no expedited options, and expensive shipping costs.
- Fast image loading: Fast image loading is important if your shoppers are busy and they need to move quickly. If you slow down the shopping process, they will probably abandon their shopping cart. Remember, the faster your photos load, the faster your store loads and shoppers like this.
- Use advanced B2B ecommerce analytics: It is crucial to have an analytics solution that helps you tailor your KPI tracking to each visitor and customer. By using such a solution, you can track individual catalogs, contracts, actions, and etc. You can also keep up with your negotiations and sales reps.
- Personalization is key: When personalizing your store, keep your brand consistent on all platforms and channels at each step of the shopping journey. Design a buyer persona for your brand so you will have a clearer vision of what your clients want, and start small (make it easier to measure and then measure everything).
Do you have everything you need to build an amazing, professional-looking, and fully-functional B2B store?
If you want to grow your presence online, we highly recommend you to try Shopify B2B platform.
- Shopify Plus
- Shopify B2B Platform
- B2B Ecommerce Platform