Looking for a B2B ecommerce platform to build B2B online store and double your sales? Here are 5 top B2B platforms to consider in 2019!
If you want to be one step ahead of your B2B competitors, you need to build your own B2B store and allow your customers to purchase your items directly.
The easiest and quickest way to build an online store is by using B2B ecommerce solution. Choosing the right solution can help you attract more customers and double your sales.
Here are 5 top B2B platforms to consider in 2019:
- Shopify Plus: If you want to expand your market, boost your sales, sell to high-volume customers, and maximize your profit, Shopify Plus is the best solution for you. With Shopify Plus, you can sell more and sell faster. You can let your customers order what they want, when they want, and how they want with order management transparency and full pricing. Launch your store in a few minutes and expand into wholesale immediately.
- Magento: Magento Enterprise Edition is specially designed for large, wholesale, and B2B companies. The most popular features offered by this platform are the support for different languages, currencies, the management of several online stores, and custom modules.
- OpenCart: This B2B ecommerce solution requires minimal programming knowledge and offers basic online store functions. You can add new features and make the store more flexible. If you plan to conduct promotional campaigns, this platform may not be appropriate.
- PrestaShop: Another great & popular platform for your B2B business. This platform has a simple admin panel and users can build an online store on their own. There are limited options for customizing your B2B store. If you want a specific or unique design, this is not the best platform for you. You can personalize the design of your store, but you will have to purchase additional themes.
- osCommerce: This is a quality and secure ecommerce solution popular among B2B business owners. In order to make your store one-of-a-kind and add new features, use the ready-made extensions (there are over 7000 extensions). The platform is quite old so don’t expect to see the same options and features as you would from modern B2B platforms like Shopify Plus and Magento.
These top B2B platforms can help you grow your business. Pick the best one for your business and sell directly to high-volume clients including retailers, resellers, and etc.